Home | All Depots | Rail Line List | County List | Latest Additions
|This photo, taken in 1914, of the Cole Camp Depot, was donated by Rodger McKinney. Thanks Rodger. The following comments are his.
Cole Camp was on the Sedalia-Warsaw Branch. This line moved a lot of chickens to market. The line ended at the Osage River which is now part of the Lake of the Ozarks.
Last Updated June 3, 2005 - - - Property of Jack Forbes ©